-If I was a fish I would drown.-

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Living in the world of abbreviations

Hi :-) This is not the first time when I am starting a blog but it is definitely the first when I am intending to keep it alive.
I have been in Flekke for more than a month now and it has been quite nice...I don't know where to start, so I guess I will just sum things up.
I live in sweden house #203 together with Nana (Ghana) and Margina (Costa Rica) and two fresh first years - Tiina (Finland) and Natacha (representing Lebanon, but guess what.. yep another spanish speaker in the room, her mom's Colombian :-)). Am I ever going to meet a pure Lebanese? :-)
So far I have been swamped with academics and my day has shrunk into a ToK, IA, EE struggle.. However, CAS is still waiting (sorry to those of you who don't understand these terrible abbreviations, it just means that you are not in the hands of the IB monster... which I am quite jealous about).
I guess I will write something more later and I hope to keep this going...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home