-If I was a fish I would drown.-

Sunday, January 08, 2006

So this is Christmas.. break :-)

My Christmas break started on December 10th and finished on January 7th, ehm yesterday... This is a short summary of what I did.. details above ;-)
  • Cheryl and Thomas, two crazy hongkongese came over for nine days... loads of fun, seeing two conservative asians in a bit-too-liberal central europe...
  • preparation for christmas (including shopping for a grad dress;-))
  • christmas, family, family reunions
  • cabin trip to a small place called olesnice with my friends
  • Bobby, a first year from USA came over for the last week of my break
So.. that was it. How was yours?
Mine was... emotional. short. relaxing and stressful at the same time.
contradictory?
yes.
bitter?
a bit.
sweet?
yes.
bittersweet.
"welcome back to flekke. how was your break?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home