-If I was a fish I would drown.-

Sunday, October 02, 2005

"Artifish"


Preparations for the International Council are finishing! Yay! Per and I managed to more or less the main presentation about RCNUWC. Being nice by leaving out the concept of bathroom parties and smokers' corner out (btw, smokers' corner has been cleaned due to the Queen's visit!). ;-)
I browsed through the quote list on the door of NH #103 and there someone asks:"Can you have fish in an artificial lake?" and then Erik responds:"Yes, then they are called artifish":-) It doesn't sound that funny in a blog, but I am sendin this to all of my second years who had Erik as their history teacher. He hasn't changed at all. And I don't believe any one else has.
Boris and I have been digressing from studying Norwegian - we looked at pictures from our homes. Boris saw a picture from my dancing lessons (when I was 15, still at home in CZE) and said:"You look good there, what happened to you?". That really cheers you up, doesn't it? :-)
And to add to the world of abbreviations, I am using KLM on Tuesday ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Veruska said...

Hi Ingvill :) Good to hear from you! I hope you are enjoying Latin America, in whichever bit of it you are right now:)

5:07 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home