-If I was a fish I would drown.-

Friday, November 11, 2005

November blues


November break is over.. I am not happy about it.. It feels like I have just managed to cover all the hours of sleep I missed since I came up here for my second year. Not much work done, not many happy thoughts, but quite a few nice moments with co-years and first-years.
Stress belongs to us,but we don't belong to stress I heard this somewhere and I wish it was true... Goodness, I never thought I could become sooo stressed, busy and swamped with work, feeling I can never accomplish so much...
I don't even remember our second years being so busy at this time of the year...
Memories...
Memories are going to stay. No matter what. They are always going to be there. Right now I am sitting here, fighting with my ToK essay and thinking of my first year at RCN. Here is a pic that is bringing my priceless memories back. It ws the first day of snow. One of my friends and I went up Jarstedheia to see the first snowflakes of the year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home