-If I was a fish I would drown.-

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sunshine reggae!

Today was a beautiful day. Slightly freezing, no rain, but sunshine all around! The only thing I miss is about half a meter of powder snow... But I hope to get that on Tuesday, when I arrive to Eikedalen. Eikedalen is about three or four hours south from here and I am going to spend my NORWEGIAN project week there. There are only two other RCN students going, which is nice on one hand, since I like those two and it will be something different than the college, on the other hand a whole bunch of other people is coming along, people we've never seen before.. and now the freaky part comes: three of them are teachers from a Norwegian school! Aiaiai.. Eg håpar at alt skal gå bra!
I got my bio test back this morning. Better than expected. Uffff.. Haven't got anything from d.studies yet. But that shouldn't be too bad either. So it looks like I survived all tests from last week.
We (second years) got our RoPs(records of progress) today! Yes, a bit late.. At least I could reflect on what happened last term.. haha no way I would do that! :-) rofl..
Sexuality forum tonight, will report on that later.
I have had some news from home (read:CZE) - it's incredibly freezing, below minus twenty. Thanks God for sunny Norway :-) At least for one day. It completely changed everybody's mood. Everyone was running around, smiling and chatting. Computer lab was empty. Completely empty. Amazing.
Gotta go and study d.studies now. Now. Before the study mood leaves again.. :-)


If you're hot, you're hot.
If you're not. Fake it!
- Alistair when explaining how to get good marks on bio paper 2 :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home