-If I was a fish I would drown.-

Monday, January 30, 2006

"Infinite dreams"

Last night I went to visit the suburban kids of finland house#203 and I had quite a bit of fun, watching the O.C. with Per, chatting with Lucho, teasing Simon and drinking tea with the half-Chinese :-) Martin McGloin wasn't there, as usual :-)
Grzesiek had his IP last night in the hoegh, it was called INFINITE DREAMS and it was amazing. Everything was done with asidious detail... It was a story or a mumbling rather, where a guy was describing his confusion between where the line between reality and dreams is. A few more characters helped to magically illustrate the whole struggle of finding where is the border beyond which we stop dreaming and start real living. Or is it the other way round?
Now I am planning to finally get around to pack for tmr - I am going to a cabin for four days ->Norwegian cabin PBL. I hope to finish reading Okkupert kjaerleik by the end of the week, because I have my Norwegian oral on Monday.Wish me luck.
This is just a short post, to let you know I am not going to post anything for the following four days and also to make you look forward to the next posts, as I hope to take some nice pictures in Eikedalen :-)

"Our reality is a dream.
A dream, where you dream that I exist.
E."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home