-If I was a fish I would drown.-

Saturday, March 25, 2006

That's the sound of your brain cracking!


Yup.. my brain is about to fall apart. I have one more IA to do (d.studies) and it drives me crazy, so much work, so much time and on top of everything it's quite boring. Well, at least I'm done with my orals. yay! :-)
The campus has been re-invaded by a group of our second years. I wasn't really close to any of them, so it felt quite awkward seeing them again, but when I think about it, it's quite nice. This contradiction of emotions: feels like it's been ages since I cried when they were leaving on a bus to Oslo and leaving on jet planes, but at the same time it feels like if they've never left this place. But one thing remains the same. They are still taller.. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home