-If I was a fish I would drown.-

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I am fully occupied :-)

Today was just crazy. The only relaxing time was during my two free blocks in the morning. I tried to convince myself that I am getting up and doing somework, which did not really happen until cookie break, when I went to submit one of my uni apps. :-) I know I don't really have a chance to get a scholarship at SFU, but who knows. Miracles happen every day..
After school, I went to the college meeting (first years are getting for their MUN, yay! :-) haha.. where is the time when I was the ambassador of Benin.. haha :-)), then to STERK emergency meeting - Arne suddenly remembered that we have about 50 kids coming on Sunday and we are supposed to STERK (forum theatre about racism) for them. We have five first years joining and about four days to teach them the concept and the roles.. And the European/Nort American show is on Saturday and my huge Czech animal choir (? :-)))) needs to rehearse!! Aiaiai.. don't even know when I am gonna be able to gather them together.
And since my bio lab is due tmr, I am going to grab some people and measure the vital capacity of their lungs to finish my data collection and finally do the stupid write-up.
I am busy... I have two more meetings today..
The only calm moment is now.
- tiina and I are home, she's listening to some nice classical music, we're having our afternoon tea, while I am trying to type something to my blog, be on phone with Norwegian Red Cross and slowly get ready for my walk to bio lab.


-If I was a fish I would drown-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home