-If I was a fish I would drown.-

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Up&Down

I am having one of those days, when my mood dramatically changes approximately every ten minutes. I admire my roomies for bearing with me today.
Tiina is sick and she's been occupying my bed. So my corner is now full of Finnish books, herb tea and other Tiina's stuff. It's kind of nice to have her over, even though her bed is like three meters away from mine ;-) Last night, Tiina, Maria (my Slovak fellow :-)), Roosa (the other Finnish first year), Laura (first year from Denmark, but living in Kenya) and I watched Pride&Prejudice. It was really nice. We consumed one bar of Czech chocolate and one bar of Finnish chocolate:-) And we laughed at the extreme behavior of Mrs Bennet. At eleven we went to theparty, down in the Hoegh. I don't usually go. I don't usually feel like going. But last night was kind of nice. And while I was having fun, I missed two visitors. Bummer :-( But I hope they are going to drop by again today. Would be nice to talk to someone while fighting with uni apps, norwegian book, english written tasks and similar stugff. Back to the party. Although I don't go there very often, I think it's going to be one of the things I am going to miss once I leave this place. It's one of the few occasions to have sober fun.. I know I shouldn't think too much about what's gonna happen after I leave this happy bubble.. But I can't help it. I want to get ready for it. But I don't think it's really possible.
And after the party, I went to play cards with Boris, Karina and Silja (faroese first year). We had quite a bit of fun actually.. and we finished our evening/night talking about how easy it is to make some people blush. And believe or not, I was on the top of the list... aaargh.
I have loads to do today, so I'll cut this off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home