-If I was a fish I would drown.-

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Illusions never change into sth real

Current song(state of mind): Torn

Up and down, up and down... My mood has been jumping like an Easter rabbit (weird metaphore, eg veit, eg veit, but I am an A2 higher student, what would you expect? ;-)).
I just wanted to say "takk for hjelp" to everyone who was with me today - for every word of support, for every hug, every smile... Things can get difficult no matter where you are, and even though I was (note:past tense!) having a bit of a hard time today, I am glad I was here with you. If I felt similarly in some other corner of the world, I probaby wouldn't receive such a friendly help.
Takk for alt!
btw, I am listening to mellow songs, doing some school work, waiting for thomas to drop by and slowly getting out of my up&down mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home